Your Car Radio MUST be able to receive FM Frequencies
Set on a 15 acre site home to the American Auto Club, Kilbeggan Country Music Festival, Midlands Music Market and TeenAware, Midlands Drive in Movies is launching in Summer 2020.
Complying with government directive on social distancing its a safe and fun way to shake off that cabin fever.
Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis. There is no priority, VIP or pre-booked parking available.
First aid and medical personnel will be on site and available if required.
Kilbeggan Drive - In are brought to you by Truce Promotions.
All Movies shown comply with Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000
Engine and lights have to be turned off through movie screenings. You are welcome to start your vehicle during the movie should you need to charge your battery.
CURRENT PHASE 2 GUIDELINES
1.Only 5 persons (from the same household) are permitted
2. If attending, please adhere to the current 20km distance radius
3. When purchasing tickets, you will be asked to confirm to comply to our updated T&C's
4. All tickets will be scanned through the car window with no interaction required
5. There is no need to interact with members outside of your family circle
6. There is no food or drinks on sale at the Drive-In Movie location at this time
7 IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES
8. There is no need to leave your vehicle at any stage. In the interest of safety, please adhere to guidelines
This is a common sense approach and we appreciate your understanding at this time